”Location search” by city parameters
- Search parameter name
- The Switch – You can enable or disable a specific search parameter. The disabled parameter does not affect the search results.
- The icon with a question point – Clicking on them you will see a hint with a more full description of the parameters and its options.
- More complete description of the parameter
- Priority selector – If any of the parameters are preferable to you then you can change its priority. Priority 300% – This means that the result of the city (in “points”) will be multiplied by three (300% of the normal value).
- Minimal value of the parameter.
- Maximal value of the parameter.
- The selected parameter value.
- By moving this range slider you can select the parameter value.
- Buttons to change the value. Some parameters have a small number of possible values, so for the convenience of switching between them the buttons had been added.
- Buttons for sequential reading of the description.
- Indicator sequence of the short descriptions. The circles quantity corresponds to the quantity of the short texts. White circles indicate which of the texts is currently displayed.
- The City Name
- List of parameters and points that the city had received for each of them.
- The overall result for the city.
- View an overall information about the city.
- View a real estate market information in the city
- Send a request to the Realtor to find the suitable housing for you in this city.
Choose the optimal population for you in the city you want to find.
If you prefer a metropolis with a developed infrastructure – choose the maximal value.
If you prefer a quiet calm way of life surrounded by nature – choose the minimal value.
Set the housing price that you think is optimal for you.
With upper value you’ll get in search results the more prosperous cities with highly developed servicing for accommodation.
With a limited budget or the desire to save money, you can set the housing price in accordance with your financial capabilities.
Select the approximate age of people who will be living next to you.
Bigger value implies that the city has good living conditions for the seniors.
Regular cities in which it’s good to live for the all ages. Usually it’s large cities.
The low age of the population speaks about the modernity of the city and youth seek it.
Set the average household income in the city that suits you.
The highest value implies quite acceptable for people of high status to live on these cities. Such cities are as safe as possible.
The minimal household income in the city can be useful if you are going to develop your own business there. It’ll be much easier to find workers.
Choose the mostly acceptable for you rent price for housing.
The maximum rental rate implies that the area is expensive, it has high quality housings or it’s too small quantity of vacant apartments.
The minimal rent value will show in the search results the list of cities where are is a lot of vacant housing. Usually these cities are located far from the centers of business activity.
Choose which proportion of family households in the city you prefer.
With the maximum value you’ll get the cities in which it’s very comfortable to live a family.
With the minimum value you’ll get the cities with a predominantly youth population.
Set the desired population density in the city you’d like to live.
The maximal density indicates that it is a large city or an area near a large city.
The minimum density indicates that the city is located on a large area with large distances between houses.
Set your preferences for the cost of living in the city you want to live.
The high cost of living in the city can be due to the remoteness of the infrastructure or the low competition of the services. In this city you can develop business as there are no competitors.
Low cost of living can be due to a good logistical location of the city or low solvency of the population.
Choose a city with your preferred position in the labor market.
The maximum percentage of unemployment indicates that the city needs new enterprises with new jobs.
The minimum unemployment rate indicates that it’ll be easy for you to find work in this city.
Choose where you find it more comfortable to live – in the countryside or in the city.
The maximum value indicates that this is a city or its district. Great for those who are used to living in big cities.
The minimum value is suitable for those who have activities related to agriculture.
You can choose the density of housing for the city you want to find.
High density of housing implies that the city has many multistorey buildings.
Low density of housing implies that this is a one-story city mainly with private houses.
You can choose the political mood of your city.
Republican: As a result, you’ll get cities where a large percentage of people vote for Republicans.
Neutral: As a result, you’ll get cities where the percentage of voters for Democrats and Republicans is roughly equal.
Democratic: As a result, you’ll get cities where a large percentage of people vote for Democrats.